Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Now on Goodreads!

Although I like to think of myself as tech savvy--hey, I'm on Twitter! look, I have a blog--I'm kind of a tech klutz, as you probably already guessed from looking at my blog.  I joined Goodreads as a reader last summer, and I signed up on the site as an author a few weeks back.  It's embarrassing to admit that I just now learned that I could link my blog to the Goodreads site or just create original blog posts there.  Oh well, I'm on Goodreads now and I'll try my best to make up for lost time.  Over the next few weeks, I'll put up posts about the new stories I'm working on, as well as plan a few giveaways.  I've been to embarrassed/modest/confused to mention it but Trusting The ER Doctor has garnered a lot more attention than I ever anticipated and I'm grateful to all the readers who took a chance on a new author.  I love to write and it's always been my dream to make a successful career out of it.  I know I need to do more to reach out to readers and increase my media presence and I hope that the new gadgets I've discovered on Goodreads will allow me to do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment