Saturday, September 7, 2013

Author Anais Morgan guest post and Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now excerpt

I'm thrilled to welcome my fellow Evernight Publishing author, Anais Morgan, to Noelle Writes and even happier she's sharing an excerpt from her hot new book, Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now, which releases on Saturday, August 31.

Blurb:
When they finally find love, can it survive the scrutiny?

Vincent’s days at work are spent admiring a hot hunk of man flesh named Jason. Unfortunately, Jason is straight—or so Vincent believes. When Jason asks Vincent out to a sporting event, he confesses he’s interested, and Vince has no problem exploring these feelings with Jason. After a night of passion, they decide they’ve held back their true feelings for too long and want to try a committed relationship.

Just as things start to work for them, their boss finds out that they’re gay. He turns them in for on-the-clock PDA and tells their co-workers. Can Vincent and Jason’s relationship hold up against that kind of hatred?



Except:
A knock came on the door. I walked over and unlocked the deadbolt. Jason smiled as I opened it. He stepped on the threshold, his brows furrowing the way they always had at work. Something was bothering him.
“We good?” I asked.
He hesitated before answering. “Yeah. Can I talk to you about something?”
“Sure.” I stepped aside to allow him to come in farther. After closing the door, I asked, “What’s up?”
He waited a few seconds, concern warping his gaze. I began to worry.
Jason said, “Look, Vincent, I know you’re gay.”
My teeth chattered while my stomach dropped between my knees. How did he find out? I’d been so careful, always watching my back. My hands shook, my knees wanted to knock so I leaned on one foot, trying to play it cool. “How did … you … umm. Well you see—”
Jason held up his hands in defense. Smiling, he said, “Look, I’m not mad. Actually, I think you’re cute.” He paused. “I’ve always thought something was wrong with me. I love sex, but mostly anal. Women turn me on, but not the way men seem to. Maybe I’m bi? I don’t know. But I want to find out.”
And did I ever want to pull him to my side. I smiled at him, my hands quivering and whispered, “I’ll help you.”
Jason took a step closer. He wrapped his fingers in my hair and pulled me in for a kiss. At first he puckered, unsure of what to do. I led him, kissing his bottom lip gently. He molded his lips to mine, following my lead.
“Want me to help you figure that out?” I opened his mouth with my own, sliding my tongue in. He massaged mine back, licking and playing with it. My body, and my cock, reacted to his touch. I wanted to break away and hug him, maybe jump for joy. But no, I couldn’t. I didn’t want the kiss to end.
Jason let out a small moan and I wanted him even more. Fuck the game, we could do this all night. I slid my hand up to the back of his neck. His hair stood on end. What did this mean? Could he be turned on, too? Or was he mortified?
Jason pulled back, gazing into my eyes. His were wide. He hated it, I could tell. He didn’t want it.
“That was … weird,” he said.
“I’m sorry.”
He smirked. “I didn’t say I didn’t like it.”
My cock twitched with his words. Wow. “That did just happen, didn’t it?”

Like what you’ve read? Want to read more? I’m hosting a giveaway. I’ll be on 13 blogs over the Labor Day weekend to promote Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now. All you have to do is comment on any of the blogs. Want more chances to win? Visit all of the blogs and comment! The more you comment, the better your chances. It’s that simple.


Visit www.anaismorgan.blogspot.com for a complete list of the blogs and dates. And as always, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy.
-Anais Morgan


Links:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/anais.morganluv
Evernight: http://www.evernightpublishing.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment