Friday, September 6, 2013

Chemistry With The Billionaire released today!!!

I'm so happy to announce my latest e-book, Chemistry With The Billionaire, is now available at Evernight Publishing!  This is my second story with Evernight Publishing and my first standalone e-book with them and I'm thrilled with the cover (the models are drool-worthy aren't they?!).  I hope you all check out my latest! :-)



When Sam Yates meets Elliot at a Harwin Biotechnologies office party, he can hardly believe the tanned and muscular Adonis is interested in a nerdy scientist like himself. However, the attraction between the two men is immediate and it doesn’t take them long to act on it. It is only the next morning that Sam realizes that he’s just slept with Elliot Harwin—the company president.
The revelation leaves Sam uneasy and afraid it will look like he's trying to sleep his way up the corporate ladder. But Elliot helps him to put aside these reservations, and it isn’t long before Sam achieves the professional success and personal fulfillment he has long sought. But this newfound happiness is threatened when a jealous co-worker tells Sam that he's not the first employee with whom Elliot has been involved. With his career and love life at stake, Sam starts to wonder whether the foundation he and Elliot have constructed has been built on lies.


2 comments: